Needless to say, storms will pass...

So at 11pm last night I was rushed to the hospital after I had passed out in a friend's room. (Details suck so I won't dive into them)
Anywho, my 2 supermen friends came rushing to the rescue and drove me to the nearest hospital. On my way there all I could think about was a relapse I had last year that landed me in hospital for 3days and I thought to myself "God, I don't want to be admitted,  I really just can't be hospitalised again"...fast forward....It was now time for consultation with the doctor and nurse, which meant I had to be on a drip.

Now, I personally hate needles and the pain!!! And to add to my agony, over the last year I've been rushed to the emergency room more than the average person has (quite odd). At that time, the only thing that kept ringing in my mind, was the pain of the drip. As per usual, I released a silent cry as the nurse inserted the needle and lay back as soon as she was done.
Similar to my hand, my heart and life have had to take a few knocks and painful needles have had to be inserted in my heart by God to heal and make me a better individual. Not once has my hand given up and decided to reject a needle.
This just shows me of how strong our hearts are and as much as we don't realise this, the proof is in the victory we get after every trial. Psalm 34: 19-22.

Don't grow weary in times of trials and don't let the presence of storms clear the existence of the shore. Jesus cares, Jesus heals and Jesus is always there to listen. No matter how many times you may be troubled, trust in His goodness and be assured that the storms are only there to build character.
So hold on Captain, this ship will soon reach the shore and you will no longer remember the storm.
Oh and I'm out of hospital, recovering comfortably at home :).

This was probably my most basic post, but it means a lot to me...even minor revelations are worth sharing.

Comments

Popular Posts